I don’t hide my love for affordable wigs, in fact I celebrate it proudly. I’ve been wearing synthetic lace front wigs for a little over a year and have reviewed a ton in different styles, lengths, and hair colors. I have been able to satisfy my desire to be versatile without breaking the bank or damaging my hair by wearing wigs.
Divatress.com sent me a unit to review and I was overjoyed. Before I speak on the wig, let me reassure you that this site has a TON of affordable wig options, so check them out here.
The first wig I reviewed on my YouTube Channel is the Isis Brown Sugar Lace Front Wig BS219 and you can shop the wig here. I’ve included my list of pros, cons, and styling tips and please watch my un-boxing and try-on as well below.
- Price is $40 super affordable
- Color on the wig is amazing and perfectly blended
- The wig shape is an angled bob with flattering layers.
- The lace on this wig is super soft and blends well!
- Did not have to pluck the part at all. Sometimes the part is too dense and has to be plucked with tweezers.
- Large head friendly!
- I wish the back of the wig was denser.
- The curls fell easy when I picked them apart by hand.
- This wig doesn’t state being heat friendly and says that the hair blend is called human hair style-mix; very confusing.
- I picked out the curls to achieve more volume and desired texture.
- I also sheared the side bang so it will lay perfectly.
- I added my concealer to the part to define it more