I don’t hide my love for affordable wigs, in fact I celebrate it proudly. I’ve been wearing synthetic lace front wigs for a little over a year and have reviewed a ton in different styles, lengths, and hair colors. I have been able to satisfy my desire to be versatile without breaking the bank or damaging my hair by wearing wigs.
Divatress.com sent me a unit to review and I was overjoyed. Before I speak on the wig, let me reassure you that this site has a TON of affordable wig options, so check them out here.
The first wig I reviewed on my YouTube Channel is the Isis Brown Sugar Lace Front Wig BS219 and you can shop the wig here. I’ve included my list of pros, cons, and styling tips and please watch my un-boxing and try-on as well below.
- Price is $40 super affordable
- Color on the wig is amazing and perfectly blended
- The wig shape is an angled bob with flattering layers.
- The lace on this wig is super soft and blends well!
- Did not have to pluck the part at all. Sometimes the part is too dense and has to be plucked with tweezers.
- Large head friendly!
- I wish the back of the wig was denser.
- The curls fell easy when I picked them apart by hand.
- This wig doesn’t state being heat friendly and says that the hair blend is called human hair style-mix; very confusing.
- I picked out the curls to achieve more volume and desired texture.
- I also sheared the side bang so it will lay perfectly.
- I added my concealer to the part to define it more
Duster: boohoo.com | White T-Shirt: Target | Shorts: Nordstrom similar here | Boots: Steve Madden similar here | Bag/Mini Backpack: Zara | Sunglasses: Saint Laurent SL57 | Necklace: HRH Collection | Earrings: CZ hoop earrings similar here
I am so excited to be writing an outfit post and it’s well overdue! Recently in December I was craving to find a blush pink duster! So I know you may be wondering why I had the immediate urge to find this item…
Dusters are perfect and so in right now regardless of the climate you live in. Most silhouettes are available is light-weight fabrications. A duster is super sleek and elevates your style.
This shade of pink is EVERYTHING and is my power color (when I wear it, it’s an immediate confidence booster). This shade of pink is like a pseudo-neutral and can work with a multitude of skin tones and wardrobe needs. If you’re like me and love white, black, and gray you can pop this color into your closet and easily fall in love.
The one I’m wearing is from boohoo.com and is under $40! My exact style has sold out but there are soooo many options on boohoo.com here. I did experience a delay in receiving my items in the states since this retailer is based in the UK. Nevertheless, the items I purchased were beautiful in person for such a good price.
These OTK (over the knee) boots I snagged last year from Nordstrom and they are designer dupes! This style isn’t available but here is pair that is similar and $100.Other pieces I styled in my look are from my closet; they are a combinations of older pieces and new 🙂
Photo taken by @kingandrales check him out on Instagram for some fashion inspiration too ❤